Sivut

keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2013

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone...I cannot be returned.

Kirjoittamisesta on ollut aivan liian pitkä tauko ottaen huomioon tapahtumien määrän... Kuitenkin energiani menevät tällähetkellä niinpaljon muihin asioihin että taidan pitää tämänkin päivityksen melko lyhyenä ja pintapuolisena...

Näyttämötyön diplomin näytökset olivat ja menivät... ja ihan hyvinhän ne tuntuivat menevän! :)
Juuri saavuin Yksi lensi yli käenpesän kenraalista ja huomenna ensi-ilta! Hassua.... :)


Florence tuli ja sanoi:                 Oh, the river, oh, the river, it's running free, 
And I'll join in the joy it brings to me 
But I know it'll have to drown me, 
Before I can breathe easy, 
And I've seen it in the flights of birds, I've seen it in you, 
The entrails of the animals, the blood running through, 
But in order to get to the heart, I think sometimes you have to cut through, 
But you can 

Just keep following the heartlines on your hand 
Just keep following the heartlines on your hand 
Keep it up, I know you can 
Just keep following the heartlines on your hand 
Cause I am 
. . .

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti